Local online marketing using local SEO is very successful. It enables you to advertise your company to nearby clients whenever they require it. Google, business directories, and the yellow pages are all used in local SEO. Every day, millions of users search these directories to learn more about the nearby businesses.
Local SEO is not the same as leaving flyers in people’s mailboxes or placing ads in the local newspaper that may or may not be seen by people looking for your goods or services. Local SEO enables you to reach your clients whenever they require your services and are prepared to buy.
Here are a few key indicators that local SEO services can help you draw in more clients and grow your business.
- Local customers are turning to the Internet to find local businesses:As the world has become more mobile, approximately 65–70% of people use the Internet to find a service in their local areas. Only 35–30% of people still look for information in paper directories.
- Prompt and laser-focused:By utilising local SEO and online directories, you can reach out to potential clients right when they need you. When a customer needs you, there is no better time to get in touch with them.
- Increase in mobile users: Local consumers use their mobile devices to look up nearby businesses while they’re out and about. Both mobile and desktop users are covered by local SEO marketing services, so you never miss out on your potential customer.
- Higher ROI: Local directory marketing has higher conversion rates than other types of marketing. In contrast to other forms of advertising, it guarantees minimal exposure time. This demonstrates the effectiveness and value of local SEO.
- A chance to beat out your rivals:Many nearby businesses do not have an online listing for their establishment. Only 10% of companies have Google Place listings, so now is your chance to get started before more businesses join the race and overtake you.
- Many online directories are currently free: Claiming your listing on Google Maps and online directories is cost-free. Right now, that is free advertising for your company, but it might not last forever.
- There is a significant decline in the number of people who read local newspapers. People are using the Internet to find local businesses and services as well as local news, which is the cause of this drastic decline.
- High trust in online customer reviews: The success of local businesses is greatly influenced by word-of-mouth. Get online reviews from potential customers about your company to attract hundreds of new clients.
These factors are significant now and they will become more important in the future. It’s now your turn to benefit from local SEO and grow your company before your rivals do.